Dimensions: Ø23 cm Bottom: Ø20 cm Material: Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron with Steel Handle Weight: 2,4 kg Design: Göran Ek
Art No: P8S
This Cast Iron Blini Pan 23cm 7 Holes Steel Handle is suitable for all hob types, including induction.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Cast Iron Properties
– Even distribution of heat without overheating.
– Excellent thermal insulation.
– The handle is designed for a good grip.
– Pre-Seasoned in vegetable oil.
– Works on all heat sources, including induction.
– Easy to clean.
– Exceptional durability.
– 25 year cast iron warranty.
Care for Cast Iron Blini Pan 23cm 7 Holes Steel Handle
Cast-Ironware is a natural product that requires minimum care. Do not use detergents or souring agents, etc. Use cooking oil, butter or margarine for frying and browning. When cleaning, use only hot water and a brush. Wipe the surface dry. Do not store food in your Carl Victor product as this could lead to rusting. It is a good idea to rub the pan with cooking oil after use.
NOTE! Do not place in dishwasher. Read more about use and care on FAQ