Dimensions: Ø25cm Bottom: Ø23cm Material: Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron with Wood Handle Weight: 2,4kg + 1kg Design: Göran Ek
Art No: D25WG
This Cast Iron Saute Pan 25cm Wood Handle Glass Lid is suitable for all hob types, including induction.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Cast Iron Properties
– Even distribution of heat without overheating.
– Excellent thermal insulation.
– The handle is designed for a good grip.
– Pre-Seasoned in vegetable oil.
– Works on all heat sources, including induction.
– Easy to clean.
– Exceptional durability.
– 25 year cast iron warranty.
Care for Cast Iron Saute Pan 25cm Wood Handle Glass Lid
Cast-Ironware is a natural product that requires minimum care. Do not use detergents or souring agents, etc. Use cooking oil, butter or margarine for frying and browning. When cleaning, use only hot water and a brush. Wipe the surface dry. Do not store food in your Carl Victor product as this could lead to rusting. It is a good idea to rub the pan with cooking oil after use.
NOTE! Do not place in dishwasher. Read more about use and care on FAQ